Rejected is a AMQP consumer daemon and message processing framework for Python 2 and 3. It allows for rapid development of consumer applications by handling all of the core functionality of communicating with RabbitMQ and management of application processes.
- Automatic exception handling including connection management and consumer restarting
- Smart consumer classes that can automatically decode and deserialize message bodies based upon message headers
- Metrics logging and submission to statsd and InfluxDB
- Built-in profiling of consumer code
- Ability to write asynchronous code in consumers allowing for parallel communication with external resources
- Testing framework to ease testing of consumer applications